There are so many fantastic gigs this week, we are spoiled for choice!
- The Artefact festival continues and runs until the 24th. See their site for further details
- Bunkerleute is hosting an Industrial Goth night at The Blue Cat from 9pm – 5am. €3.50 or €6 after 11pm. You can send in a song request prior to the show. http://bunkerleute.be/
- There’s a House music night at The Social Club. €5
- There’s a Hardcore and Punk festival at Sojo’s in Kessel Lo starting at noon. No other details available.
- Radio Scorpio has Lazy Sunday at OPEK which runs from 2-6 and is free every Sunday.
- Later in the evening, there`s to Jazz on Sunday, a weekly event at 9pm at Stuk.
- Jazz & Jams is at café Blokhut starting at 9pm.
- This Town Needs Guns, Six Hands and Wavemaker play a post-rock/math rock show at Rock café starting at 6pm. €5
- Radio Scorpio has CULT at OPEK which runs from 8-10 and is free every Monday.
- The Goon Mat & Lord Benardo, a blues/garage rock band from Liege play the Blue Cat at 9pm. Free.
- For indie fans, True Bypass and Hear Hear play an intimate gig the Het Depot, This great night will cost only €5, or € 4 if you contact them via facebook before the show.
- Power pop band Jacket play Revue €4
- The Harmony Orchestra play a classical music concert at 8pm at The Lemmens Institute.
- There will be 4 different DJs at The Social Club starting from 10pm
- Birthday Friday is at Rodins tonight. For those of you unfamiliar, if you have a birthday anytime in February, show up at Rodins between 11pm and 1am for a free drink
- High Voltage is on at Rock Café from 7pm. There’s a mixture of folk, grunge and punk. It’s free in but a donation is appreciated.
The Get Out of Town Gig of the Week
- The Fortune Kings play De Klinker 8pm €5
- If you like Garage and Rockabilly this is the night for you!
- Demervallei 14, Aarschot
- Broken continues
- West Side Story, the classic from 1961 featuring Natalie Wood
- Tarantino’s Django Unchained starts on Thursday
http://www.cinemazed.be/schema/index.asp (English link not working)
Crash – the Paul Figgis movie, not the David Cronenberg film of the same name, is showing at Pangaea at 8;30pm.