- A third patient in Britain has contracted a new SARS-like virus, becoming the second confirmed British case in a week
- Sadly, one person died in the UK yesterday as a result of the virus
- The Corona virus was identified by the World Health Organisation in September 2012
- The first documented case was a Qatari male who had recently visited Saudi Arabia.
- So far, 11 people have contracted the virus and 6 have died
- Most of the infected lived or had recently visited the Middle East
- The WHO has stated there is currently no need for travel restrictions or special screening