- The Artefact festival continues and runs until Sunday. If you haven’t yet seen a show, visit their site for further details and get your arse down there!
- Calexico play a sold out show tonight at Het Depot.
- Radio Scorpio has Lazy Sunday at OPEK which runs from 2-6 and is free every Sunday.
- The Beginning hosts a quiz night at 630pm.
- There`s Jazz on Sunday, a free weekly event at 9pm at Stuk.
- Radio Scorpio has CULT at OPEK which runs from 8-10 and is free every Monday.
- Voodoo Twinz, a boogie blues band from Liege play the Blue Cat at 9pm. Free.
- There’s a piano based performance entitled The More Feminine at The Lemmens Institute. 8pm
- Maya’s Moving Castle plays a free show as part of the ongoing Café Depot series. 8pm.
- Viktor Lazlo performs her 20 favourite Billie Holiday Songs at 30cc. 8pm €8- 20.
- This is one I’m really looking forward to. Old Tire Swingers perform a free bluegrass show at café Libertad as part of the Colora festival.
- There’s a percussion and saxophone based concert at 8pm at The Lemmens Institute.
- Isbells play a folk pop show at Het Depot at 8pm. €14- 19.
- Oddlaner plays an electronic music night from 10pm at Apero.
- The Leuven Beer Therapy Club is hosting a free new wave night at M- Café. 8:30pm.
- U-Boat and Overspill play a prog rock show at Sojo’s in Kessel Lo which apparently has the late starting time of midnight.
The Get Out of Town Gig of the Week
- Sympathy for the Vinyl Party 8pm Free
- A night of Electro!
The Wax Club: Boulevard Anspachlaan 66, Brussels
- Django Unchained continues
- All About Eve, the classic from 1950 starring Bette Davis
- Unfair World is in Greek with English subtitles. It is a dark comedy about a police officer who decides to pardon criminals if they have committed a crime due to necessity.
http://www.cinemazed.be/schema/index.asp (English link not working)