- Belgian rock band The Devilles have a free show at Het Depot for their CD release. 8pm
- The Marcin Wasilewski Trioperform a jazz concert at 30cc. 9pm. €16 – €17
- There’s an acoustic roots show from The Butcher and His Wife at 9pm at Sojo’s in Kessel Lo.
- Radio Scorpio has Lazy Sunday at OPEK which runs from 2-6 and is free every Sunday.
- Cody Chesnutt has a soul/funk show at Het Depot at 8pm. €14 – €19
- Jazz on Sunday, a free weekly event at 9pm at Stuk.
- Radio Scorpio has CULT at OPEK which runs from 8-10 and is free every Monday.
- There’s a free open mic night at the Saloon from 9-midnight.
- Fernant Zeste will play the songs of RL Burnside at the Blue Cat at 9pm. Free.
- The Academy for New Music at The Lemmens Institute has a concert at 8pm
- It’s free entrance to singer songwriter evening at Het Depot. A monthly event. 8pm.
- There’s a Chamber Choir concert at 8pm at The Lemmens Institute.
- The Leuven Meet Up Group is hosting a pubcrawl from 8-11pm. It is free to become a member. See site for details.
The Get Out of Town Gig of the Week
- Traumahelikopter, a garage band from NL play 9pm €5
Madame Moustache: Quai au Bois à Brûler, 5-7, Brussels
- Django Unchained continues
- Django, the 1966 Western which inspired the Tarantino film is playing this week
- Zero Dark Thirty, a Kathryn Bigelow film about the pursuit of Osama Bin Laden begins this week
- My personal pick is Whore’s Glory, a subtitled documentary that has received excellent reviews. It’s about the sex trade in Thailand, Bangladesh and Mexico.
http://www.cinemazed.be/schema/index.asp (English link not working)