- Funky Feet play a 10pm show at Sojo’s in Kessel Lo.
- Electric Eclectic is a free alternative music night at Café Belge
- There are six rockin bands at Rock Café from 5pm. €5
- There’s a dub night at Apero from 10pm.
- Radio Scorpio has Lazy Sunday at OPEK which runs from 2-6 and is free every Sunday.
- STUK has Jazz on Sunday, a free weekly event starting at 9pm.
- Radio Scorpio has CULT at OPEK which runs from 8-10 and is free every Monday.
- Doghouse Sam and his Magnatones play a free show at The Blue Cat at 9pm.
- De Kemel has a karaoke night from 10:30pm.
- Take a well earned rest or go to Hasselt!
- Stijn Meuris and Roza parks plat Het Depot. 8pm. €12 – €17
- There’s a Baroque music concert at 8pm at The Lemmens Institute.
- The Hersts play an 8pm show at Sojo’s in Kessel Lo.
- Bob Log the 3rd, is a wild one man band who will play a show at Het Depot. 8pm. €5 – €8
- Irish fest is on at the Irish Cultural Centre €8
- Women on Tap is a lesbian night at Café Rocco from 8pm. Every 3rd Friday.
The Get Out of Town Gig of the Week
- Metz, a post grunge band from Canada play at 8pm. Support from Blackup. €7 – €10
MOD: Bootstraat 9, Hasselt
- Zero Dark Thirty continues
- Kinoglaz, an experimental silent Russian film from 1924 plays on Wednesday
- http://www.cinemazed.be/schema/index.asp (English link not working)
Afrika Film Festival
- The festival starts on Friday and continues until the 30th