Leuven Entertainment Listings 6 – 12 April
- No Angry Young Man plays a pop and instrumental mix at Wagehuys.€9-12 8pm.
- Face The Fax has their release party at Sojos from 7pm-1130. They’re supported by 5 additional bands and entrance is only a fiver.
- Radio Scorpio has Lazy Sunday at OPEK from 2-6 and it’s free every Sunday.
- STUK has Jazz on Sunday, a free weekly event starting at 9pm.
- Radio Scorpio has CULT at OPEK which runs from 8-10 and is free every Monday.
- Boogie Beats play a free roots based boogie show at The Blue Cat at 9pm.
- Apero has a reggae and dancehall themed evening with 4 DJs.
- Iza plays a free pop show in Het Depot foyer to promote her new CD. 8pm.
- Danish band Baby Woodrose play a psychedelic show at Sojos from 7-11pm.
- Jools Holland is supported by an orchestra at Het Depot from 8pm. €28-33
The Get Out of Town Gig of the Week
- There’s a psychobilly double bill at The Rambler in Eindhoven, NL.
- It starts at 930 and tickets are €8 or €5 if you buy online in advance
- Stationsplein 12
- http://www.therambler.nl (Dutch only)
- Salvation Boulevard starts Wednesday. It is a satirical movie about a charismatic evangelical preacher., played by Pierce Brosnan.
- Seven Psychopaths continues. The comedy stars Colin Farrell as a struggling screen writer who becomes involved with the criminal world in LA.
- The Sessions continues. It’s an indie film based on the true story of a poet paralyzed from the neck down who hires a sex surrogate to lose his virginity.