- Brownswood Recordings hosts a label night of eclectic sounds at Het Depot. €14-€19.
- Anxiety for Mankind and Furry Roadkill play Rock Café from 9pm.
- Radio Scorpio has Lazy Sunday at OPEK from 2-6 and it’s free every Sunday
- Apologies, I Have None, Clear Skies and Famous on Venus Play at Rock Café. 7pm.
- STUK has Jazz on Sunday, a free weekly event starting at 9pm.
- Radio Scorpio has CULT at OPEK which runs from 8-10 and is free every Monday.
- The Steven Delannoye Trio show at The Blue Cat at 9pm.
- Dez Mona, a band from Brussels, play Het Depot at 8pm. €13-€18.
- Gent band Wallace Vanborn play a rock show at Het Depot at 8pm. €5-€8.
- The Social Club has 4 DJs playing House and Techno starting at 10pm. €3-€4.
- Women at the Bar is a lesbian night at Café Rocco in Kessel Lo. Every 3rd Friday
- Stiff Little Fingers play a punk show at Het Depot. €15- €20. 8pm.
The Get Out of Town Gig of the Week
- Outlook Festival Launch Party
- Electronica & Dubstep: €6 (before 00h) / €8(after 00h)
- Recyclart Art Center, Rue des Ursulinenstraat 25, Brussels
- Hyde Park on Hudson starts on Thursday. It’s a British film starring Bill Murray who plays Franklin D Roosevelt.
- The Passion of Joan of Arc plays on Wednesday. It’s a silent French film from 1928 about Joan of Arc’s trial.
- Salvation Boulevard continues. It is a satirical movie about a charismatic evangelical preacher, played by Pierce Brosnan.